- the election and recall of a chairperson
- issuing of the curricula for degree programmes and certificate university programmes for further education and amendments to it.
- opinions on applications for admission to individual bachelor’s, and master’s programmes
- making recommendations to the dean of studies concerning the implementation of curricula
- drafting courses for the dean of studies in compliance with the curriculum, and giving the heads of the respective sub-units the opportunity to speak before the curricular committee.
The curricular committee shall adopt the senate’s rules of procedure. The members of the rectorate and the responsible dean of studies shall be entitled to speak before the curricular committee.
Cf. Laws Governing University Studies, §§ 6 (4) and 5 (2).